Lochaber residents offers
Find out more about discounts & offers for people who live locally. This includes Fort William, to Mallaig & Knoydart in the east, as well as Muck, Eigg, Rum & Canna ... to Invergarry in the North, and to Ballachulish, Glencoe and Kinlochleven to the south. Please bring proof of your address with you when you are redeeming discounts and offers as we may ask. Thanks.
- SNOWSPORTS SCHOOL OPEN DAY - 7 Jan 2017 - If you are LOCAL and a COMPLETE BEGINNER then we invite you to our snowsports School Open Day on Sunday 7 January 2017. Taking place between 10am-12 noon, you can join us for an introduction to skiing or snowboarding. You'll be met at Snowsports School and taken into Equipment Hire to collect your skis or snowboards and make sure they fit ok! Then you head up the gondola to meet your instructor and take your first slide on the snow! After the session on the snow, you can all head into the Snowgoose to enjoy coffee and cake with your instructor and fellow beginners. * The cost is FREE. * The offer is restricted to locals and proof of address may be asked for. * Places are limited so advance booking is essential. * When booking you must have height, weight and shoe size available. * If a participant is accompanied, then the accompanying person will also need a gondola ticket, or a lift pass if they wish to go skiing or snowboarding. * Participants must be dressed warmly, read our First Time Guide here for more information. *Children must be 9 or over for Skiing/Snowboarding. * If you like this, then you're invited to join our exclusive Learn to Ski/Snowboard block of lessons for locals, see below.
- LOCALS LEARN TO SKI / SNOWBOARD BLOCK OF LESSONS running for 5 weeks every saturday morning from 14 January 2017. This offer includes a season ticket, equipment hire and lessons as well as coffee and cake in the Snowgoose – everything required for a day on the slopes and all for the price of a Season Ticket – Adult £314 Child £176. Our Learn to Ski/Snowboard block of lessons are a great opportunity to learn new skills, gaining more confidence on the slopes week after week. You'll be in small groups with other beginners taught by our friendly and qualified instructors – a great way to make new friends as well as keeping fit.
- Winter Snowsports Season Tickets - Click here for prices and application forms. Discounts for members of the local Ski Club.
- Locals Weeks (dates mon-fri 9-13, 16-20 Jan 2017) - Includes snowsports zone A full day tickets, group lessons and hire. Excludes already discounted items e.g. packages, zone B tickets.
- Junior Training - weekly training sessions for local children who are members of the local Ski Club - the Lochaber Section of the Scottish Ski Club.
- Adult Training - weekly training sessions for local adults who are members of the local Ski Club - the Lochaber Section of the Scottish Ski Club
- School Skiing - We run a programme, heavily disounted, only available to local schools, to teach the children to ski during term time.
- Offers for holders of Snowsports Season Tickets HALF PRICE full service for your skis and snowboards. £30 reduced to £15.
- Lochaber Gondola Season Ticket - Lets you jump on the gondola any time. Please note that at certain large events, e.g the Mountain Bike World Cup, access to the Nevis Range site is by Event Ticket only. Once you are on site, then you are able to use your Locals Gondola Season Ticket.
- Summer ceilidhs - Gondola Season Tickets are also valid when we open late in summer for our ceilidhs, so please come and join us for a dance (booking advised)!
- Locals Gondola Season Ticket prices
Pinemarten cafe bar
- Coffee Loyalty cards - buy 6 get one free.
- Local Schools Trips - We have special discounts for trips only available for schools in Lochaber, please contact email@example.com
Downhill and Cross Country Mountain Biking
- Biking Season Tickets - Lochaber residents who are members of the local West Highland Wheelers Bike Club benefit from discounts
- Additional Track Time - Special selected Friday evening uplift available for locals who are also members of the West Highland Wheelers Bike Club
- Sponsorship for members of the West Highland Wheelers Downhillers (2017) - Young local downhillers who are successfully competing and who meet specific criteria are eligible to apply for sponsored track time. Criteria are (1) Member of West Highland Wheelers for previous and current year (2) Resident in Lochaber (3) Under 25 years of age (4) Achieving 110% of winner’s time in 3 Scottish races or 115% in 2 British Races or coming in top 3 in your category and (5)Should be committed to racing in all or most SDA, BDS or World Cup races. If you can achieve the following criteria, please apply in writing to Nevis Range stating your prior year race results and your intentions for the coming season. You could be eligible for some free practice on the downhill. In return, Nevis Range may ask you to do some press interviews, photo shoots or other promotional activity.
High Wire Adventure (HWA)
- HWA Season Ticket 2017 - Valid any session. Must be booked in advance, there's no need for HWA Season Ticket holders to then come to Ticket Office before their session, as long as they pre-book in advance. These are not restricted to locals. For more details please contact 01397 705825 or enquire at Ticket Office at the gondola base station.
- How to book and times for High Wire Adventure