Suitable for all abilities
- Squirrel - 1.5m off the ground, this course is built on poles and involves 14 cute obstacles. Ideal for small children as well as adults who like to keep their feet near to the ground - includes Swoop (min participant height 120cm)
- Barn Owl - perched 4.5m - 5.5m directly above Squirrel, Barn Owl has 14 more challenging obstacles (min height 135cm)
- Swoop - the 'power fan' - climb to 11.7m and then whizz back to ground level!
- Red Fox - cunningly venturing into Leanachan forest, this clever course starts with a short zip, and the 14 obstacles are built high into the trees (min height 145cm)
- Wildcat - you'll need to be agile to complete the hardest of the courses set up to 10m high in the forest. These 15 obstacles include the 'climbing wall' and the 'Tunnel' will challenge you to the limit, finishing with a 100m zip wire to whizz you from the forest back to the base (min height 145cm)