School & Youth Adventure days
Nevis Range welcomes explorers and adventurers of all ages. We have many activities for school and youth groups to take part in and would be delighted to host the perfect Adventure day that suits your group. All you need to do is choose one or more activities and we will organise the rest!
- High Wire Adventure - Exciting and safe high ropes courses up in the trees! Groups of approx15 are ideal, some height and weight restrictions apply (open during summer & holidays)
- Gondola trip - UK’s only mountain gondola transports you high up Aonach Mor
- ZoomTrax - Tubing slide at the top station
- Forest and Mountain walks - (optional add-on) guided or self-directed, educational and fun
- Mountain Discovery Centre - information and interpretation, learn all about mountain life
- Food - Snacks available to buy in the Snowgoose restaurant (top) and Pinemarten cafe (base).
- We can also provide hot food and packed lunches on request.
Cost - Teachers and helpers go free (1 free for every 10 pupils), only £17.50 per child. If you're lucky enough to be a Lochaber local, get in touch for local's deals.
Options and add-ons - Packed Lunches, facilitated walks (mountain or forest), and Mountain Biking are all available here as well as much more. We can accommodate most requests so please let us know if there’s more you’d like to do.
The Snowgoose Restaurant at 650m offers hot snacks and homemade meals or we can supply packed lunches which can be enjoyed in the restaurant or on the hill.